Add your comments Your name as you'd like it displayed Your email (not displayed) submit
Asics Womens GT-1000 v5
We have these variants in stock:
How many would you like?
We've wear-tested and rated each shoe we stock for Cushioning and Stability levels on a scale of 1-5 where 1 is minimally cushioned/supportive. Remember these ratings are the personal opinions of our staff.
Use our interactive shoe finder to find similar shoes from our extensive catalogue
The fifth version of the Women's GT-1000 is
updated with a fresh new upper built with engineered mesh and minimal,
yet supportive, overlay reinforcements.
- Impact Guidance System enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning Systems offer shock impact for landing and toe-ing off
- SpEVA Midsole material improves the bounce back aspect and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax Support System is a dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- A vertical Guidance Line flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- New blown AHAR+ outsole material delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional
Heel-to-toe: 10mm (Heel 21mm, Forefoot 11mm)