Add your comments Your name as you'd like it displayed Your email (not displayed) submit
Adidas XCS 4 M Spike
We have these variants in stock:
How many would you like?
We've wear-tested and rated each shoe we stock for Cushioning and Stability levels on a scale of 1-5 where 1 is minimally cushioned/supportive. Remember these ratings are the personal opinions of our staff.
Use our interactive shoe finder to find similar shoes from our extensive catalogue
The XCS 4 is a cross-country spike with a seamless upper, an aggressive outsole for uncompromising grip, and lightweight high-performance cushioning.
- Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation with a soft, glovelike fit; Seamless SPRINTWEB locks the foot down for cross-country-specific motion
- Stretch tongue for maximum foot hold while running; Mono-mesh insert increases heat exchange
- Full-length EVA midsole unit designed for the cushioning needs of middle- to long-distance runners
- Pebax plate outsole designed for middle-distance running
- Rubber sharkskin outsole for maximum grip on uneven surfaces