Add your comments Your name as you'd like it displayed Your email (not displayed) submit
Adidas XCS5W Spike
We have these variants in stock
How many would you like?
We've wear-tested and rated each shoe we stock for Cushioning and Stability levels on a scale of 1-5 where 1 is minimally cushioned/supportive. Remember these ratings are the personal opinions of our staff.
Use our interactive shoe finder to find similar shoes from our extensive catalogue
The XCS5W is a next generation cross-country spike leading the charge with a vibrant
allover Shockweb print, an ultra-light feel and fast 3-Stripes. This is the women's fit version.
- Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation with a soft, glovelike fit; Seamless SPRINTWEB locks the foot down for cross-country-specific motion
- Stretch tongue for maximum foot hold while running; Mono-mesh insert increases heat exchange
- Full-length EVA midsole unit designed for the cushioning needs of middle- to long-distance runners
- Pebax plate outsole designed for middle-distance running
- Rubber sharkskin outsole for maximum grip on uneven surfaces