Add your comments Your name as you'd like it displayed Your email (not displayed) submit
Saucony Womens Freedom ISO
We have these variants in stock:
How many would you like?
We've wear-tested and rated each shoe we stock for Cushioning and Stability levels on a scale of 1-5 where 1 is minimally cushioned/supportive. Remember these ratings are the personal opinions of our staff.
Use our interactive shoe finder to find similar shoes from our extensive catalogue
The new Women's Freedom ISO is Saucony's first shoe to offer a full midsole of EVERUN Continuous
More energy return, more responsiveness, more cushioning and a more amazing run in a lightweight trainer.
EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Heel-to-toe offset: 4mm
- Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm